MANHOOD: Be At your Best and Live Life Fully
with Nicholas de Castella
‘I Robbie Morgan, whom despised and detested the idea of a ‘Men’s Group’ am writing this after three days. My mind and attitude have totally changed 100%. Never before have I felt so comfortable around a group of men, nor felt so at ease. I strongly recommend from one who was so dubious and sceptical. Take the challenge.’ Robert Morgan.
I know that being a good man is not always easy.
- Do you have a good job, married, healthy kids and a home, but something is still missing?
- Are your days are full, but you feel empty inside?
- Do you have everything going for you, but too little coming together?
- Do you try and squeeze in lots of fun, but you’re not really happy?
- Are you in a race and not sure where the finish line is?
- Do you want peace, but find yourself being moody?
- Do you want a fulfilling sex life, but find yourself being rejected?
- Do you feel trapped and want to break out, but don’t know how?
- Do you work hard but are not feeling fulfilled?
- Do you feel like life is going quickly, but your not really living it?
- Are you a friendly man, but don’t have many people you are totally honest with?
- In spite of the many work colleagues, family and friends, do you have a sense of loneliness?
- Do you feel like there is something holding you back?
- Do you find yourself living automatically, or simply going through the motions?
- Are your personal relationships out of wack and you aren’t sure why … but you know you must DO something?
How’s Your Passion For Life?
- Do you feel that life is just passing you by?
- Have you lost your passion – not springing out of bed in the morning?
- Do you feel stuck, frustrated or lost?
- Have you had a setback, fallen off the horse and not got back up and going again?
- Do you ever feel empty, hollow or numb?
- Do you feel alone?
- Would you like to be closer to your partner, kids or friends?
- Are you looking for a sense or purpose, so your life has meaning?
- Do you feel there is more to you than you are showing to the world?
All of these are symptoms of a deeper issue:
The loss of connection to the core of WHO YOU ARE.
Like to get your mojo back?
What is Manhood about?
Manhood is an awesome experience that will rocket you to a deeper state of connection to your heart, your friends, loved ones, your purpose and your life.
It will empower you to feel more confident, live more boldly and be of highest service to the world.
The program assists men to develop Emotional Intelligence Skills to improve their lives: feel better, release stress, anxiety, frustration, deepen relationships, take greater control, work more effectively and move forward in life…
And help make the world a better place.
“Our emotions either get in the way of, or enhance our ability to think and plan, to pursue a goal, to solve problems. Therefore they define the limits of our capacity to use our mental abilities and determine how we do in life. And to the degree to which we are motivated by feelings of enthusiasm and pleasure in what we do – or even by an optimal level of anxiety – they propel us into accomplishment. It is in this sense that emotional intelligence is a master aptitude, a capacity that profoundly affects all other abilities, either facilitating or interfering with them.” Daniel Goleman, Author ‘Emotional Intelligence’
The 5 Steps on the Journey to Empowered Manhood:
1. Gain Clarity
Discover a deeper truer, stronger ‘you’: Understand what it means to be a man, who you are, what you stand for, what your purpose is, what’s been blocking you from living fully and boldly as a proud man
2. Clear Your Emotional Blockages
Release the burden of shame, guilt, resentment and destructive anger and fears and set yourself free to move forward in your life, strong and focused.
3. Open Your Heart
As you clear your blockages you connect in your heart and feel more peaceful, centred and alive: Access your inner knowing for better decisions, timing, and intuition.
4. Be Congruent
Take charge of your life by staying ‘true’. How to muster the courage to stay true to yourself and face difficult challenges. How to express yourself in healthy and productive ways. How to use your emotions to assist you in creating what you desire.
5. Stay on your edge
Commitment to living: The skills you have developed empower you to be all you can be. Receiving and responding to others in caring and honouring ways. Being of service to make the world a better place.
Come to Manhood for:
- Inner strength, energy and passion: The ten steps every man must take to be fully alive. Control: How to manage stress and anxiety and be more calm and patient.
- Clarity and Motivation: Identify your purpose in life, your values and future direction. Relationships: How to deepen or attract and keep meaningful and healthy relationships. Mastery: Gain skills to transform anger and frustration into energy for success.
- Move Forward in Life: Clear issues that are causing unhappiness and holding you back in your life. Confidence: To live your life, regardless of what others think.
- Better Health: Rejuvenation and restoration of body harmony.
- Healing: Experience profound healing of long standing issues.
- Reflection: Time-out to connect with yourself and get some perspective in your life. Sharing a weekend in the company of men who are willing to be real and supportive.
- Increased Enthusiasm for life
- Stress Management: Learn to manage anxiety, anger and frustration
- Stronger, More Passionate Relationships: Open your heart and improve your communication skills
- Self discovery: Connect with your inner power and wisdom
- Self-confidence: To stand in your truth
- Self love: Embrace the positive aspects of masculinity
- A Good Time!
Who is Manhood for?
Any man who wants to make the most of his life and who has to has the courage to look at himself honestly, evolve and to grow. You probably know you are not going to find satisfaction from the things outside you. Success, happiness and contentment are the result of a positive attitude to life. If you are a man who would like to learn some Emotional Intelligence Skills to help you to be at your best, even when life is at it’s most challenging, then Manhood is for you.
The Program: Topics covered during the seminar include:
- Gender Differences
- Issues men face today
- Relaxation and stress management Techniques
- Self Awareness Skills Communication Skills
- Time out to Reflect on your Life
- Emotional Intelligence Skills
- Clarifying your Purpose in Life
- Anger Management Skills
- Completing and Releasing the Past Sexuality Presentation
- Clarifying your Values in Life
- Self Assertion Exercise
- Self Acceptance Exercise
- Self Empowerment Exercise Clarifying your Direction in Life Honouring Ceremony
- Closing Circle – Conclusion
Comments from Manhood participants
“I was a bit apprehensive about coming at first but in the end I am very glad I did.” Tim Brown, Farmer, Natimuk. “I had the time of my life.” Michael Ryan, Mayor Horsham City Council.
“I feel truly honoured. Brad Hooper, Architect, Melbourne.
I Robbie Morgan, whom despised and detested the idea of a ‘Men’s Group’ am writing this after two days my mind and attitude have totally changed 100%. Never before have had I felt so comfortable around a group of men, nor felt so at ease… I strongly recommend this weekend from one who was so dubious and sceptical. ” Robert Morgan, Unemployed, Stawell.
“This course has been more revelling than anything I have ever done. The right track has been pointed out to me.” Ron Penrose, Farmer, Conniwerrico
“Thank you Nicholas, not only did you add years to my life, you have taught me how to enjoy it. Since I have learned to speak my truth and live it, my blood pressure has returned to normal, that is, after 35 years!” Robert Webb, Manager, Pomonal.
“The manhood weekend was a blast for me. I learned to accept myself as a man and to let go of my opinions about the needs of others.” Ghandi Mandel, Therapist Neerim.
Nicholas has the power to help every man present, including myself, to find and declare who we really want to be. Ho!” Barry Auchettel, Therapist, Ballarat
“Six months after the men’s weekend I am much stronger, it was a great healing time for me. I have been able to make decisions now and live with them, knowing that I have faith in myself. I have the courage to believe in myself as a man.” Rex Jessen, Retired, Bayswater.
Your Facilitator: Nicholas de Castella
Nicholas has over twenty years experience assisting people to find success and happiness. He is the author of ‘Keys to Emotional Mastery’ and the Founder of the Institute of Heart Intelligence. He has facilitated seminars around Australia, in New Zealand, USA, Canada, South Africa and England. In his youth he represented Australia at four World Championships in long distance running. He has a bachelor of Architecture. In 1992, after working as an architect for six years he made a major career change, following his heart, to work full time in personal development. Today he conducts private individual and couple counselling sessions and facilitates Passionately Alive, Manhood, Relationship Seminars and Training Practitioners.
FRANKLY the program IS NOT for everyone. Not everyone is ready to change. Not everyone has an open mind to admit that they don’t know everything, TRY SOMETHING NEW and learn. If you seriously want to be more at ease and live with more balance, more heart, more connection, to grow and make the most of your life … don’t you think you owe it to yourself, your future, your family and friends, your wife or girlfriend to AT- LEAST give it a go? Remember: Nothing changes if nothing changes.
- Time: 7.00pm Thursday till 5.00pm Sunday
- Dates: 22-25 April, 2021
- Venue: Hazeldell in The Dandenongs, 40 minutes East of Melbourne.
- Fees: $1,270
- Super Special Early Bird Discount $970 if paid by 15th April
- Details on location and what to bring will be posted to you upon receipt of your booking.
- Number of participants: A maximum of 12 participants will be accepted.
Note: All food and accomodation and a reference manual is included in the seminar fee.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT CLOSES SUNDAY 15th APRIL AT 5.00PM
More Testimonials after MANHOOD
‘Thanks for the best weekend I have ever experienced. I learnt many things about myself and other significant people in my life. I took my stone to a meeting this morning and couldn’t stop smiling much to the bemusement of my business partners. The secret is safe.’ Michael T.
‘I feel alive and ready to take on the world without fear. The weekend was the beginning of the unlocking of the tremendous power of my love and my feelings and my emotions. I feel privileged to have been a part of it. and to have seen my fellow men revive their souls. I cherish their candour and their courage; and I thank them for it. I also thank Nicholas and the assists for their leadership support and encouragement.’ Allan
‘An inspiring weekend. I can easily suggest to other men interested in healing. I have pushed myself further than usual, and feel great because of this. The agenda was kept to schedule (this I appreciate). Focusing on feelings and the Heart are these days very important to me. I felt the rights of Passage Ceremony and the use of Music very meaningful to me’. Chris Hutchinson
‘I found this manhood weekend challenging invigorating and very satisfying. After participating in PA and Leela, It was very beneficial just to have all male participants. The right of passage ceremony was very different, but felt really good. Time will felt how beneficial. Thank you for the opportunity’. Graeme Sudholz
‘Thank you Nicholas, not only have you added years to my life, you have taught me how to enjoy it. Since I have learnt to speak my truth and live it , my blood pressure has returned to normal, that is, after 35 years!. ‘Robert Webb
‘The Manhood weekend was a blast for me. I had just as good a time as an assistant as I did as a participant. I learned to accept myself as a man and to let go of my opinions about the needs of others’. Ghandi
I really had no appreciation of what was to happen. At first I thought this is not for me. As the weekend unfolded it become obvious it was clearly for me. It takes courage to be involved but the rewards are overwhelming. I had the time of my life’. Michael Ryan
‘Nicholas’ design of activities for the group to undertake was enjoyed by all and his leadership skill in maintaining his presence proved a key to the men’s taste of transformation. Thanks for providing a vehicle for me to experience my greater self – relaxed, optimistic, cheerful, positive… Congratulations on who you’ve become, Nicholas’. Dennis
‘It takes guts to do this course but it’ll take more guts to be a Man! This course has been more revelling than anything I have ever done and it didn’t hurt much. I know I’m only at the gate and there is a long way to go but the right track has been pointed out to me’. Stretch Penrose
‘I’ve been in Men’s groups on and off over 10 years. This combination of raising energy and hence emotion, together with the skilful facilitation and support of other men, offered me a chance to go deeper into myself to find God within. This is one of the most important transformation courses for men to discover their true nature’. Dr Andrew Horwood
‘To experience the coming together of males and after two days to part with a modelled concept of being a man has been a privilege for me especially as I proceed through the last stage of the journey of life’. Graeme Stanton
‘This weekend was for me about claiming my warrior masculinity. This I have done. I was unconditionally accepted by my peers and fully expressed myself. I feel fantastic’. Steve Morris
‘Amazing to be around men who are not going to hurt me. Thank you Nicholas for allowing me this opportunity to rediscover what it is to be a man, the man I want to be’. Mark Pearce
‘Thanks Nicholas for a powerful and empowering experience. A wonderful realisation of my ability to find the answers within’. Brian
‘I was very pleased to hear about the birth of your son, Charles, it is certainly a wonderful experience to be a father. I have been much stronger since the weekend I spent near Ballan, it was a great healing time for me. I have been able to make decisions now and live with them, knowing that I have faith in myself I have the courage to believe in myself as a man. Thanks to you for this’ Rex Jessen.
‘My life as a man was transformed in one afternoon from something I did not attached unknowing shame to, into a beautiful, exciting proud part of my being, We gave to one another and ourselves a beautiful and rare gift, an experience of sanctuary and honouring, a starting place form whence to begin a life as a knowing man. to my fellow men I give thanks, for their courage and realness and willingness to share and celebrate their lives as men’. Peter Byass.
‘Manhood was an opportunity for me to get in touch with my spiritual and warrior natures during one weekend. As a result, it has helped me to regain my passion for life. Nicholas has the ability to help every man present, including myself, to find and declare who we really want to be. Ho!’ Barry Auchettel.
‘I now feel like a man among men with the power to love myself and others. I feel empowered with freedom of expression and the clarity to see the way ahead as a man fulfilled’. Rex Jessen
‘The empowerment of this weekend is the essence of what manhood is about’. Alan McIntyre ‘Through working with a group of men, I have achieved a great release – freedom and peace’. Brad Miles
‘I was a bit apprehensive about coming at first but in the end I am very glad I did. It was so good to be with a bunch of guys that I didn’t even know and to go through the experience that I did with them. It would be grate to have a reunion one day to see how everybody has progressed.’ Tim Brown
‘Through this weekend I have opened my feelings and have seen some of the fears that were preventing me from being the person I want to be’. David Wingrove
‘I Robbie Morgan, whom despised and detested other idea of a ‘Men’s Group’ am writing this after three days my mind and attitude have totally changed 100%. Never before have I felt so comfortable around a group of men, nor felt so at ease, strongly recommend from one who was so dubious and sceptical’. Take the challenge, Robert Morgan